Our team is what we value the most at Iterato. Come and join the passionate people who never stop innovating and are always seeking the best results.
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our multi-functional, self-organized team based on Agile/ Scrum principles. You will be an important part of our Product Development Team, assuring the Quality of the complex systems: preparing tests cases, implementing tests, owning the feature from the creation until it is moved to production.
- Assuring Quality of software solutions by participating in all the stages of a development cycle and playing a role in process improvement
- Performing functional and non-functional web system testing
- Create effective test strategies, test cases, and test plans if needed
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Perform thorough regression testing, plan and manage the release package
- Design and develop automation scripts for UI
- Mentoring: learn from others & teach others
Desired skills & experience
- 2+ years of experience in QA
- Experience working with technologies used in web development (front-end, back-end, Web services, Database)
- Working knowledge of API testing and SQL
- Familiarity with Agile environment
- Hands-on experience in E2E test automation tools
- A mindset of bug prevention and knowledge sharing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in at least one of the areas of non-functional testing (performance, security, accessibility, usability)
- Knowledge of back-end test automation
- ISTQB or other QA certification
What we offer
- Take care your health and wellness not only maintaining work-life balance, but using Health insurance package and Wellness budget on Stebby platform
- Not feeling well? Take a sick leave day!
Want to work from the office or feel like working from home? Both options are possible in our hybrid setup
- Dreaming of working a few months from sunny Tenerife? We heard that vitamin D is good for your mood. Enjoy it!
- Professional development is important. Use a professional development budget and learning days for your growth!
- You know someone, who knows someone, who wants to work as a mid/senior developer? Great! Refer them and receive 1000 Eur worth Referral Bonus & your referred colleague will receive a sign-in bonus
- Our favorite food on Fridays is free pica covered by Iterato. We enjoy it with company news presented
- Workation in Morocco, Summer/Winter parties, team building activities and smaller celebrations – we know how to spend good time together
- THE team <3 Where you can be yourself
- Monthly salary range is 1500-2300 euros net. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
If you are interested, please apply on our career site