Our team is what we value the most at Iterato. Come and join the passionate people who never stop innovating and are always seeking the best results.
IT Analyst / Scrum Master
About the job:
- Iterato is seeking a seasoned IT Analyst / Scrum master that will go beyond mere technical understanding to provide solid leadership and vision for our software solutions. This position will work closely with a team to define, develop, shape and refine requirements. We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, user-focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit to make an immediate impact.
- Work with development, documentation, and product owner to establish overall software solution, decompose high-level requirements into user stories and tasks, manage and prioritize the product backlog, participate in scrums and validate delivered solution designs.
- Obtain and summarize effort estimates of decomposed requirements on an on-going basis.
- Write technical specifications for the solution.
- Work with product owner to create and maintain solution roadmap.
- Work with project management to track schedule against the roadmap, and escalate risks and issues.
- Prioritize the iteration and defect backlog grooming.
- Desire to produce and deliver excellent solutions that solve business problems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S/M.S in Computer Science.
- Experience and/or interest in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile/Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- Engaging and concise speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated experience driving agile product development.
- Demonstrated facilitation skills and the ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM II) preferred.